What is Dorji’s return policy?
We accept returns within 60 days of the purchase date. As soon as we receive your returned parcel arrives in our warehouse, your refund will automatically be processed. Items are refundable if:
- Items are unused, with the original packing. We do not accept returns on items that have been worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way shape or form.
- Are not bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, underwear as these cannot be refunded.
- They are not non-returnable marked items, or free gifts that can’t be returned.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact Dorji immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I return a product if I’ve changed my mind?
Products can be returned however according to our return terms and conditions, for detail please check our return policy.
Which products are not eligible for change of mind returns?
Products such as bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, underwear cannot be returned. Non-returnable marked items or free gifts cannot be returned as well.
How can I return items?
We are sincerely sorry that our items did not meet your needs and expectations. The process of returning items:
- Email Dorji at email@example.com stating your returning item and reason for return.
- According to your request you will receive a response email with a return address, and postage cost/voucher (we will cover the cost of mailing for the eligible items back).
Can I exchange the item I received for a different size?
We accept a refund or exchange for an item within 60 days from the purchase date. Please note extra time (a couple more days) will be taken in processing a new order for the exchange. It will be quicker for you to place a new direct order; we suggest you return for refund as it takes less time.
Can I change or modify my order?
For shipping address changes:
- If the order is yet to be shipped out, you can click and edit your address on our website.
- If the order has already been shipped, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For changes to sizing of items:
- For unpaid orders, you can cancel your order and replace it with the correct size of the item.
- For paid but unshipped items, you can contact email@example.com for size changing.
- For already shipped orders, the size cannot be edited. However, Dorji recommends that you do return for size changing after you receive the package.
How can I place an order?
You can place an order for an item via our website;
- Select your product
- Add to cart
- Once you've selected all your products to your cart, click my cart to view your items.
- Go to check out
- Follow the payment instructions
- And your order has been automatically processed to our database.
How to check my order status?
Generally, to check order status and details you can log in to your account and see all the details regarding its delivery, order, and more.
Can I cancel my order? If so, how?
Yes, any order can be cancelled. For two different scenarios below:
- Cancelling a paid order:
If your order has not been shipped out yet you can cancel. To cancel please log in your account and follow the cancelation instruction or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancelling an unpaid order
An unpaid order will be cancelled automatically within 12 hours. Or you can log into your account to decline the order.
Please note that we CANNOT cancel the order once it has been shipped out. Thus, please contact us for assistance. You may have to return your order once you receive it. Please do not refuse the delivery of the package as it will be destroyed by third party logistics and have no chances of refunding your purchase.
How to change or modify billing address?
When you check out initially, it will show an edit button in which you can edit the billing address. If you have already paid, then there is no need to change the billing address; it will not impact the delivery. We will still deliver to the shipping address you provided, please just double check if your shipping address is correct.
I haven’t received a shipping confirmation or tracking number for my order? Who do I contact to find out more?
If you face any problems with order or delivery contact Dorji at email@example.com for assistance.
How long does it take to ship?
Normally it will take 1-2 days to process and prepare your order. After being shipped out the time will vary depending on your location and postage, however you can check your order using posted tracking number.
What countries do you ship to?
We ship globally to all countries. No matter where you live Dorji will deliver our quality products to you anytime and anywhere.
How much does it cost to ship to my country?
Shipping charge depends on the country being shipped to. When ordering, shipping charge will be identified based on your location.
I didn’t receive all of my order. What happened?
If there is any issue with your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance regarding any missing items, and other problems.
Will my order be delayed during the COVID pandemic?
With the recent pandemic we apologise for any inconveniences with delayed shipping, however we at Dorji will try our best to ensure you receive your products as soon as possible.
DISCOUNTS & PERKS & eGIFTCARDS
Can I use more than one discount?
Yes, you can use more than one discount, voucher or perks in the one transaction.
Where can I use my eGiftcard?
You can use it on any Dorji products and items online.
How can I add a discount on my order?
When checking out your order in the payment section there is a place for you to enter a discount key to get a certain amount of your price.
What kind of payment methods do you have?
We accept almost all of payment methods such as Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Afterpay and online bank transfers when paying for your items.
Where are your products sent from?
All of our products come from Bangladesh and are hand-crafted with precision and care to ensure that Dorji only provides you with the best of the best. We are operating from Melbourne and all our stock ship from Melbourne we can assured our customer delivery as soon as possible.
Will you restock sold out items?
If on the website an item is marked as sold out, we recommend you check our site often in the next two weeks for updates just in case it restocks. If it doesn’t restock or is completely gone from the website it is likely to be no longer up for sale.
How do Dorji sizes work?
Dorji follows the standard size plan for Australia, but for more depth into our sizing policy please refer to detail description section for each and every products.